GUIDELINES FOR USE
- Study rooms may be reserved for a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- A valid UD email address is required to make a reservation.
- The usage of study rooms begins at the time of reservation.
- Rooms may not be reserved every other hour.
- Leave rooms as you arrived. Do not add or remove anything from the rooms.
- Place all trash in designated trash receptacles.
- Users are responsible for their personal property. DO NOT leave items unattended. The Library is not liable for loss/damage to personal property.
- Report any damage or equipment failures to the Information Point. If the damage is discovered after your use, you may be held responsible.
- All group members in a Team Room must wear face coverings and practice social distancing at all times.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in the loss of study room privileges and Public Safety being notified.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding